Monday, April 1, 2013

March Wrap Up Continued......Reading Challenges

I can't believe we are already done with three months of 2013. I read 8 books again in March although one was a novella so it doesn't quite add up to what I read in February. I had a great reading month. Last month I was only entered in 21 challenges, but in March I joined 2 more challenges bringing my total up to 23 challenge plus challenge addict. The 2 challenges I joined both have to be done by June so I will need to get them before any of the others. To keep up to date on my challenges throughout the month click on my reading challenge tab at the top of the page. To find the links to sign up for any of the reading challenges click here. To sign up for the two I joined this month click here and here. Below is my update enjoy.

A-Z reading Challenge
Mar: A, G, H, and M fulfilled =11 letters to go
Feb: D, F, L, N, and S fulfilled = 15 letters to go
Jan: B,C, O, P, R, and T fulfilled = 20 letters to go

Library  reading Challenge
18/36 books (halfway through)

Book to Movie  reading Challenge
5/12 books

Let Me Count the Ways reading Challenge
7263/10,000 plus pages

Nicholas Sparks reading Challenge
2/1-4 books

Outdo Yourself reading Chaellenge
22/50 books

The Year Long Memoir reading Challenge and Nonfiction challenge
1/4 books

Chunkster reading Challenge
5/6 books (reading the final book for this right now)

Seriously Series reading Challenge
0/4 series

Jodi Picoult reading Challenge
1/5 books

Quick Fix reading Challenge
9/10 books

Pick An Author reading Challenge
1/9 books

Fairy tales Retold reading Challenge and Telling Tales Reading Challenge
1/1 to 3 books

Book Bingo reading Challenge
10 boxes completed

In the Middle reading Challenge
8/15 books

Books in A-Series reading Challenge
6/16 books

Monthly KeyWords reading Challenge
Mar: 4/12 books
Feb: 3/12 books (although I did complete more than one for the words for February.
Jan: 2/12 books

New Authors and First Reads Reading Challenge
9/15 (Celia Wilkins, Karen Kingsbury, J.M. Barrie, C.B. Cebulski, and Marissa Meyer)

The Spring of Sarah Dessen Challenge Must be completed by June 1st
0/3 books

Spring Reading Thing Must be completed by June 20th
1/10 books

Reading Challenge Addict
0/16+

7 comments:

  1. It is amazing all the challenges you have to keep up, I can barely handle 7 challenges lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you said something like this last month. Sometimes I feel like I have barely made a dent in some of them especially the specialized ones. I'm almost done with the ones that almost every book I read fits into.

      Delete
    2. Lol, I thought it would be easier after I got the hang of it, but I always end up reading most books the last week. Some are harder and you need to find books for them, I don't know how to look for books, that's why the hardest for me is the Ireland challenge

      Delete
    3. Are you on Goodreads that is where I look up a lot of books, but the monthly keyword challenge is difficult. I have to go off my normal reading to find books for that.

      Delete
    4. Yes I am, but it's still hard to look for specific things like, Irish authors or Irish setting. I know they have the lists, but I don't find book I like there. I'm still trying to stop judging by the cover and title. I saw that challenge, or maybe it was a similar one, the monthly keyword and thought, that'll be hard.

      Delete
    5. It is hard. I don't know why I joined it. I think I went a little challenge crazy, but I'm going to complete it. Thanks for keeping a conversation with me.

      Delete
    6. Your welcome! Thank you. I like to comeback to my comments

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.