Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hour 6 Check In and Minichallenge Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Puzzle challenge hosted by One Librarian's Book Reviews

Hour 6 Puzzle Mini Challenge:





Can you guess what book it is? 


If you guessed Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson you would be right. 


Here's my second one:




Can you guess which book this one is? 


If you guessed 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber you would have been corrected. 



Update Time:
While I'm on the computer today I have been working on an audiobook I checked out from the library last week and it needs to go back soon. It is the 4th book in Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Series, 44 Cranberry Point. 
I realize I didn't put this one in my original stack, but that is okay. I read it from 9:30 to 10:05 so about 35 minutes and I read from pg 25 to pg 40 so 15 pages. 

Then my dad and I ran into town for a while so I didn't read again until we came back. 
I read from 11:35 to 12:05 so around 30 minutes. I read from pg 163 to pg 180 so 17 pages. After that I took a break for lunch. Then I resumed reading Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson at 12:48 to 1:00 so 12 minutes and I read from page 180 to pg 189 so a total of 9 pages. 


Cumulative Stats
Time Read: 2 Hours and 27 minutes
Pages Read: 76 pages


I'm off to a good start and really enjoying Tiger Lily and 44 Cranberry Point. I will update again in a few hours. 


Rachael



6 comments:

  1. Looks like your day is off to a good start! I've only read one book by Debbie Macomber, one of her Christmas ones, but I really enjoyed it.

    Keep up the great reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an amazing author. I have read quite a few and I'm not worried about ever running out.

      Delete
  2. Oh I really love Debbie Macomber. Do you know they are making this series into a TV show?

    Keep up the great reading!

    Cheering for Team Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the primary reason I started reading the series. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  3. Well, I would have gotten Tiger Lily but not the other one :) Thanks for joining in the Book Puzzle mini-challenge. Keep up the reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I tried to make them pretty easy. Thanks for the great minichallenge.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.