Sunday, April 28, 2013

This Week in Books (10) April 28th, 2013

This week in books is going to be a new feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.


Read This Week
I was pretty close to finishing no books this week. Tiger Lily was an amazing book, but I just didn't want to read. Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon pulled me out of my slump and I finished Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson on Saturday.

(Review)







Currently Reading
I started 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber and Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi this week. 

44 Cranberry Point is the 4th book in Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove series. I'm really enjoying my time listening to it and the characters are being really entertaining.

I'm around 42 pages into Under the Never Sky and so far it isn't bad, but I'm not overly impressed. I don't really know what is going on because we didn't get any background on Aria's situation. I feel like the author just dropped me in and expected me to know what is going on. Although I don't like long introductions and background stories a little paragraph would have been nice. If you have read this book please tell me if it is going to get better soon.


To Read:
I have finally ran through my huge pile of library books so I will kind of have more choice as to what I can read. I have Firefly Lane checked out right now and I can't wait to read it, but I will most likely start Rapunzel Untangled first since I can't renew it because it is so new. You will have to wait and see which book I decide to read next week. I can't believe it is already going to May this week. I'm graduating in about 3 weeks time. I still have a lot I need to get done, but my checklist is slowly getting smaller while my reading pile keeps increasing. 


Thanks for reading


Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.