Sunday, April 21, 2013

This Week in Books (9) April 21st, 2013

This week in books is going to be a new feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.


Read Last Week
Last week was a big week. I want everybody to remember that Cinderella and Aschenputtel took me probably all of 10 minutes to read. I did spent a lot of time reading this week to finish Splintered which I didn't care for and 311 Pelican Court which I enjoyed. 
Splinted by A.G. Howard (Review)
311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber (Review)
Cinderella or The Little Glass Slipper by Charles Perrault (Review)
Aschenpputtel by Brothers Grimm (Review)


Currently Reading

I'm around 60 pages in and I'm really enjoying Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson.












To Read
I'm serious this time I'm really going to read Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. 

3 comments:

  1. You should read Under the Never Sky! I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, but I liked it. It is a great book and it has awesome characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiger Lily has been slow moving, not because I don't like it, but I just don't feel like reading. It is the next book I plan to read.

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean, I've felt like that too. And then it starts to feel like a chore, which makes it worse

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.