Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger


Favorite Books I Read Before I was a Blogger:
  1. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. This book was so different from any book I have read. I loved the colored font and the pictures. I could spend hours staring at the beautiful pictures. 
  2. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen. This book was different from other Sarah Dessen books and I fell in love with the story. I actually read this entire book while we were on vacation in Wisconsin. 
  3. Where we Belong by Emily Giffin. I love Emily Giffn so naturally I would read her latest novel. This book was amazing. I switch which character was talking which is different from her other books. Really I love to pick up about any book this is about adoption. 
  4. Bumped by Megan McCafferty. Bumped was the first dystopian I had ever read and it really got me off to good start in the dystopian world. I loved the idea of the novel and I couldn't wait for Thumped to come out. Naturally I loved Thumped too although it wasn't as good as Bumped
  5. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. This book has become one of my favorite non movie Nicholas Sparks books. I fell in love with the story and I think it was interesting the Nicholas Sparks based this book after his son that had difficulties in early life.

6. Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. This was such a touching life story and there were so many great things to be taken away from this book. It was a great inspirational read and taught me a lot about Lou Gerhig's Disease. 
7. The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I read this shortly after seeing and loving the movie. I loved the book and I would love for everybody to read this book.
8. Impossible by Nancy Werlin. My friend read this book and really liked it so she let me borrow it. I did and I loved the story. I loved the mystery and the suspense. 
9. Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. I know most people talk badly about the twilight series, but I truly loved the books and I'm not afraid to admit it. 
10. There's Something about Christmas by Debbie Macomber. If you are looking for a fun book to read around Christmas time I recommend you pick up this book. It was literally about fruitcake, but after reading it you realize it is about so much more. I laughed at the subtle traces of humor and fell in love with this book. 


Thanks for reading


Rachael




14 comments:

  1. Tuesdays With Morrie was good! and What Happened to Goodbye too... although it wasn't my favorite Dessen book. I really want to read Between the Lines, it sounds cool... and Impossible (I love Nancy Werlin).

    PS- Good for you showing your Twilight love!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between the Lines was so good you should totally read it. Impossible is the only book I have read by Nancy Werlin.

      Delete
  2. I love Sarah Dessen's books, and I realy want to read Between the Lines! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/04/08/beforeblogging/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Emily Giffin's books, and have read them all, except her latest one, Where We Belong; have to read that quickly! :)

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read all of her novels now and I have loved every single one. Where we Belong comes in first followed by Heart of the Matter. Then Something Borrowed/Something Blue. I love bringing Emily Giffin up in conversation because I love her books so much.

      Delete
  4. Same here, Twilight was fun :) I finished reading Between the Lines not so long ago and enjoyed it. Great list. Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between the Lines was great and so creative or different from any book I have read.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I like how you did all your pictures. Okay, anyways...I actually got Bumped from the library yesterday! So I can't wait to read it :) There are a lot of books on your list that I haven't read but have been really wanting to! Of course, Sarah Dessen: YES. Great list! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!
    Sunny @ Blue Sky Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope you loved Bumped. It was a great book. I loved every book on my list. Thanks for commenting on my pictures they are the reason why TTT posts take me so long to make.

      Delete
  6. I totally agree on The Help & Twilight -- haters can hate all they want and I'll still like those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard the complaints over and over again, but they aren't going to change my opinion.

      Delete
  7. I also read twilight before I became a blogger and the Mitch Albom one is on my TBR list. I only read one Nicholas Sparks book.

    PS I still love twilight and I intend to read all 4 books again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuesday with Morrie was a book we read for school and it was truly amazing.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.