Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Starting Line

This Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon Starting Line post.


Reading Stack
My goal is to finish Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. I'm currently on page 128 out of 292. Then after I finish Tiger Lily I will either start Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi or Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.

I set alarms throughout the day on my ipod in order to set the times I'm reading and when I can take breaks, but I'm going to be super flexible. If I don't stick to the schedule it won't be a big deal. This will be my first time participating in Dewey's Read-A-Thon although I wish I was in a higher reading mood going into it. I do hope to get a lot done. I have struggled to read at all this week because I just haven't wanted to read although Tiger Lily is amazing. 


Good Luck to everybody with the read-a-thon and I will be back around nine central time to do my first check in. 

6 comments:

  1. Setting timers and alarms is SUCH a good idea during the readathon. Structure is a good thing, it helps keep you focused so the internet breaks don't take up all of your time!

    Good luck today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that would be my problem so that is why I'm doing it.

      Delete
  2. Hello!

    I've heard great things about Under the Never Sky so I hope you enjoy. :) I've never heard of Firefly Lane but I love the name and it has a beautiful cover.

    I hope you're enjoying yourself! This is my first year participating too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I'm so excited to read Firefly Lane it will be my 2nd book by Kristen Hannah.

      Delete
  3. Good luck reading! I think I may have to try the Dewey read-a-thon next time, because that is all I see in my Google Friends reader. :) I hope you like Tiger Lily. Your other two books look good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should have joined. I'm having so much fun and getting so much reading done.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.