Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring into Horror Wrap up

This read-a-thon was really slow at the beginning as I was in a reading slump, but thanks to Dewey's Read-a-thon I was taken out of that slump and I ended up reading quite a few pages.


In 7 days I read 449 pages which is about 64 pages per day.

Book Finished:
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson.










Books Started:
I'm around 170 pages into 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber and enjoying the books.

I read 77 pages of Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi for this read-a-thon. Unfortunately I didn't really enjoy the book and ended up giving it up on page 102.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us! I hope you enjoyed it and will consider joining us again in July for the High Summer RAT.

    Sorry about your not liking that one book. I hate when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just a part of being a reader. You can't like them all, but actually giving it up was a big accomplishment for me.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.