Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hour 9 Check In Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Time for another break for me and another update on how my reading is going. 

From 1:35 to 2:40 so 1 hour and 5 minutes I listened to page 44 to page 75 of 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber so a total of 31 pages. 

Then I decided it was time to change books and places in my house. I have either been in the computer room or I have been upstairs in the living room in one of our comfy chairs or lying on the couch. 
Then from 2:45 to 3:55 so 1 hour and 5 minutes I read from page 189 to page 225 in Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. I read a total of 36 pages. 

Cumulative Total:
Time Reading: 4 hours and 37 minutes
Pages Read: 143 pages


Good luck to everybody and I will be back to update later.


Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.