Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quick Fix Challenge Finish Line



I will continue to add books to this challenge and I will do a final update at the end of the year to see which level I actually ended up on. Just like I will do with the chunkster challenge, but I wanted to post this to say I finished the challenge on April 9th, 2013. 

I signed up for paper clips which is to read 10 books under 300 pages. Last year I didn't read a whole lot of short books until the end of the year, but it just so happened many of the books I have been checking off my list this year have been under that page marker. The books I read are below with links to their reviews if they have one. 

1. Remembering Christmas by Dan Walsh (272 pages)
2. The Christmas Bus by Melody Carlson (176 pages)
3. On Top of Concord Hill by Maria D. Wilkes (288 pages)
4. Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti (268 pages)
5. Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks (222 pages)
6. Across the Rolling River by Celia Wilkins (254 pages)
7. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (103 pages)
8. Glitches by Marissa Meyer (16 pagfes)
9.  Marvel Fairy Tales by C.B. Cebulski (143 pages)
10. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick (289 pages)



Thanks to Jessie @ Jessie's Book Place for hosting this challenge. 


Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.