Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hour 14 Check In and Mid-Event Survery Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Whoo we are over halfway through the event and I'm here for my hour 14 update. Wow. 


Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? I'm doing pretty good right now. I have making sure to take frequent breaks so I don't tire from reading so much. My audiobook on my computer has been a nice break. 
2) What have you finished reading? It only took me 13 and 1/2 hours, but I finally finished Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. 
3) What is your favorite read so far? I love both of the books I have been working on. 
4) What about your favorite snacks? Strawberries still. They have been amazing throughout the day. 
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I haven't blog hopped too much, but I have found a few that look promising. 


Update:
From 4:18 to 6:00 so 1 hour and 42 to minutes I listened to page 75 yo 117 in 44 Cranberry Point by Debbie Macomber. That is a total of 42 pages.





I'm proud to announce after 13 and 1/2 hours of reading on and off I have finished Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. I read from 6:25 to 7:05 so 40 minutes and in that time I read from pg 225 to pg 250 so 25 pages.
Then I took a break for supper and was determined to finish the last portion of Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson in one more sitting. I read from 7:30 p.m. to 8:25 p.m. so 55 minutes. In that time I read from pg 250 to pg 292, finishing the amazing novel. A total of 42 pages was read in that time frame. I will get my review written up and it will be up soon. 

Cumulative Total:
Time Read: 6 hours and 54 minutes
Pages Read:252 pages

I hope everybody is still doing great. I'm so excited to have one book under my belt. I still may start Under the Never Sky and see what dent I can make in it. 


Rachael. 

2 comments:

  1. One book completed! HAPPY DANCE! Finishing a novel during readathon is is always a great feeling. And you've got plenty of time left to dive into another! Looking forward to seeing what comes next for you.

    Happy Reading!

    Nolatari
    Team Panda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I'm defiantly doing the happy dance. I think it is time I go make my bed and get some more reading done.

      Delete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.