Sunday, April 7, 2013

This Week in Books (7) April 7th, 2013

This week in books is going to be a new feature I'm going to be doing on my blog. This week in books is in no way my original idea. It is a combination of Friday reads, its Monday what are you reading, weekly wraps up, and any thing else you can think of. The basic idea is I will be telling you what I read last week and what I would like to read this week which is always subject to change.


Read Last Week

I loved Jodi Picoult's newest novel The Storyteller. (Review)









Currently Reading
I'm around 100 pages in and really enjoying this book. 









To Read
Let me just say I have no idea. I'm still working on the pile and I have no idea what I will pick up next. 


Thanks 

Rachael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.